On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, Marshall Schnapp of Schnapp Mediation & Arbitration will be leading an interactive online discussion on Understanding Your Clients: What Do Clients Want From A Mediator? from 5:30 to 7:30 pm ET.
In 2019, Marshall spearheaded the ADR Institute of Ontario’s Mediator Mastermind Series to create opportunities for mediators to innovate, learn and grow which leads to more valuable and effective mediations.
In this Mastermind program we will focus on understanding clients and will explore what they are looking for when they select a mediator and what they want and value from a mediator before, after and during a mediation. I’ll be joined by frequent mediation clients to gain valuable insights.
- When? October 20, 2020 | 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Where? Virtual/Online Meeting
- Event Flyer? https://adr-ontario.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Mastermind2020_Oct20_Flyer.pdf
- Registration Fee? ADRIO Member $35 | Non-Member $55
- Registration Link? https://adr-ontario.ca/mastermind10/
About Mediator Mastermind
Mediator Mastermind is a mentoring and coaching group that allows members to discuss challenges and gain advice from their peers. The group is devoted to learning and process improvement through discussion of articles, books and fact-scenarios.
Come prepared to share your own experiences, advice and questions!