Virtual mediations are vital to clearing the cases that are now backlogged due to COVID-19. To help you prepare, I am offering a webinar, “How to Achieve the Best Results at Mediation” on January 28, 2021, and again on February 2, 2021.
Some topics we will discuss include:
- Assessing if the file is ready for mediation
- Preparing your file for mediation (working with your client/counsel, pre-mediation conferences, selecting the right mediator)
- Openings and negotiations, and utilizing the mediator for best results
- Adapting to mediating virtually
This is a free webinar – no registration fees, no associated costs. There are still spaces available for anyone wishing to join. Webinar participants will also earn 1.5 Substantive CPD Hours.
To register, please email my Scheduling Coordinator, Lacey, noting which of the following best suits your schedule:
- Thursday, January 28th from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, February 2nd from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
Please feel free to share this information with any collegues that you feel may benefit from this presentation.
If you’re interested in discussing a webinar program specifically for your organization, please feel free to contact me directly by email (click here), or by calling 647-250-7216.