Upcoming Webinars: New Dates and New Topics
- How to Achieve the Best Results at Mediation / Tuesday, September 21st at 3:30 PM
- Negotiation Best Practices / Tuesday, September 28th at 3:30 PM
- Mediation Memos and Openings / Thursday, October 7th at 3:30 PM
Participants earn 1 Substantive CPD credit
Interested in a customized CLE webinar for your team? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you mediate Online or In-Person?
Polls of my recent webinar participants show more than 50% believe they will continue mediating virtually for 50% or more of their files Post-Covid.
The question is which files are best suited to online mediation?
Here are a few things to consider when determining whether online mediation is right for your file:
- Distractions and physical environment
- Rapport Building
- The impact required of your mediator
- Your objectives
Mediation Tip of the Month
Consider whether a Pre-Mediation Conference would be helpful?
Here are some things that we cover to maximize the outcomes of your Mediation:
- Do you have everything you need?
- Are there any issues or challenges that should be addressed in advance?
- Strategize with your mediator how best they can assist.
- Will all of the decision-makers be at the table, or available if needed?
Priority/Loss Transfer Arbitrations
Do you need an experienced arbitrator with availability? To learn more about Marshall’s Arbitration services, click here.
To retain Marshall as your Arbitrator contact Lacey at (647) 250-7216 or email@example.com.