Marshall Schnapp, BA, JD, LLM (ADR)
With over a decade of experience as a litigator, mediator and arbitrator, I know when to push, when to hold back, and how to bring all parties forward to a successful conclusion.
Marshall Schnapp was called to the bar in 1996. He has a diverse dispute resolution profile; he has practiced as litigator, mediator, and arbitrator. Marshall has also worked as an Ombudsman and conducted workplace investigations.
He was recently appointed as the first Chair of the Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (“CRCSS”) at University of Toronto.
Marshall’s area of expertise includes insurance, personal injury, LTD, banking, employment, commercial, professional negligence, hospital/health matters, statutory accident benefits schedule (SABS), and the Regulated Health Professions Act.
Since 2010 Marshall has Mediated over 2000 cases where he achieved a very high rate of settlement and served as an Arbitrator in over 1000 cases and written approximately 60 decisions.
Marshall’s balanced approach, significant experience, up to date knowledge of the law, and recognized ability to get cases settled means you can be confident you’ve made the right choice in selecting him as your mediator. Should you have any questions before determining whether or not Marshall is the right mediator for your case, please do not hesitate to contact him directly by email at email@example.com.
Marshall takes an even-handed and dedicated approach to his meditations and is always working hard to assist the parties reach a settlement and achieve positive results.
Why Marshall Schnapp as Your Mediator/Arbitrator
- Since 2010 Marshall has Mediated over 2000 cases where he achieved a very high rate of settlement
- Since 2013 Marshall has served as an Arbitrator in over 1000 cases and written approximately 60 decisions
- Diverse Dispute Resolution Profile → practiced as a Litigator, Mediator, Arbitrator, Ombudsman, Investigator, Coach and Facilitator
- Areas of Expertise → insurance, personal injury, LTD, banking, employment, commercial, professional negligence, hospital/health matters.
- Extensive experience with Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS), the Insurance Act and the Regulated Health Professions Act.
- Education → J.D. – University of British Columbia (1994) and his LL.M. in ADR – Osgoode Hall Law School (2010)
- In 2017, he was appointed as the first Chair of Chair of the Complaint and Resolution Council for Student Societies (“CRCSS”) at University of Toronto.
Online Booking is available at the link below. For more information, please contact:
Phone: (416) 647-2983
ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Areas of Expertise
Marshall has experience in the following areas
- Global (Accident Benefits & Tort)
- Tort Claims
- Accident Benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Catastrophic Impairments
- Property Damage
- Commercial Disputes
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Medical Malpractice
- Human Rights
- Administrative Law
- Professional Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Regulated Health Professions Act
- Product Liability
- Estates & Wills