Conflict Management & Negotiation Coaching
Conflict Management Coaching
Conflict management coaching supports an individual’s ability to engage, manage, and resolve conflict.
A conflict management coach works one-on-one with an individual experiencing conflict with another person. Coaching enables the individual to talk about the conflict with a neutral, objective and experienced conflict coach to consider options for managing the conflict, and design an approach to discuss the conflict with the other person.
One-on-one coaching can be used whenever problematic behaviour arises, post-incident, or post-investigation. Workplace behaviour that has been addressed through coaching includes effective and respectful workplace communication, respect at work, verbal, psychological and sexual harassment, and human rights in the workplace.
Some situations where it may be helpful to utilize conflict management coaching include:
- Workplace conflicts
- Business conflicts
- Family disagreements
- Community disputes
Feedback on our Conflict Management Coaching
Marshall Schnapp proved invaluable in helping me navigate a conflict with a difficult client. Through role play, he provided me with the tools to handle the client and, ultimately, step back from the client without burning a bridge. More importantly, by taking action and freeing myself from this client, I was able to take on other work which has taken my business into new and exciting arenas. I highly recommend Marshall in any area of conflict management.
Negotiation coaching supports an organization’s or individual’s ability to engage in an important negotiation.
When Results Matter
We have experience, expertise, and advice to help achieve a competitive advantage in all types of negotiations.
We work directly with clients to help them achieve their desired outcomes across a wide range of high-value and high-stakes negotiations.
How Can We Help You?
We work directly with clients during each and every stage of the negotiating process to ensure that critical details of the negotiation are not overlooked or rushed. We can provide behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching services.
We will work with you to show you or members of your organization how to prepare, advocate and respond during every phase of the negotiation.
We provide clients with expertise in the following areas:
- Negotiation Needs Assessment
- Preparation and Planning for the Negotiation
- Research, Information Gathering, and Analysis
- Preparing Your Opening Position, Desired Outcome, and Walk-Away Strategies
- Managing the Three Stages of Every Negotiation
- Dealing with Time Pressure and Situational and Personal Power
- Developing Questions to Ask the Other Party
- Developing Potential Alternatives and Options to Maintain Momentum
- Writing Persuasive Proposals and Counter Proposals
- Conducting Role-plays and Practice Sessions
- Post Negotiation Review
Coaching Delivery & Fees
- Coaching is offered in person, online, and by telephone.
- Fees are billed on an hourly basis.
- Contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.
For information regarding our fees for Conflict Management & Negotiation Coaching services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 416-789-2983